Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. When is the earliest I can get scheduled for an estimate?
Within 1 to 5 working days. (Weather permitting)
2. What brand of paint do you use?
Sherwin Williams. (We use other brands of paint upon request of client.)
3. Do you have insurance/license?
Yes. We are insured up to $1 million dollars. We are licensed both residential & commercial.
4. Do you do Interior/Exterior painting?
Yes we do.
5. Do you do new construction? (Via bids? Quotes?)
Not at this time. Our current focus is on Re-painting existing jobs.
6. Do you recommend painting stucco to cover cracking/cracks?
No, because most of the time the issue is not in the stucco, but something like bad installation, flashing, leaking around window, no mesh, etc.
7. How long have you been in business?
For over 17 years. Read more of the Ozuna Painting history on the about page.
8. Do you remove popcorn ceilings?
Yes, we offer that service.
9. Do you do waterproofing Commercial/Residence?
Yes, we are able to do both.
10. If I accept the proposal, when can Ozuna start the job?
From 1 to 7 days. (Weather permitting)